Did you just click a link on Google? Were you presented with a long list of agencies and SAAS companies who wanted to define branding for you? If you’ve ended up here we’re guessing that you damn well know what it is, but are unsure where to start or how to get it done (other than spending the next 3 hours on Google).
We’re here to make that part easier for you. (And yes, we’re going to use our own content to do it, but hey, we’ve done a lot of branding work, and have our own brand strategy in play here.) We hope you find these resources handy, let us know if you need an outside perspective on your company branding project.
1. Where to start.
If you’re thinking this hard about your company branding you likely have a suspicion that it needs some work. We’ve got two resources that will help you decide.
- A. Sometimes negative marks on your brand are hiding in plain sight. Use the Coffee Stain Theory of Branding to help discover them.
- You’ve put a lot of effort into your brand, but things have changed since you took a hard look at it. This guide, When is it Time to Refresh Your Brand, can help you determine if now is the right time to make some changes. There’s a free pdf download available if you want to read it later.
2. What then?
3. Make sure you’re thinking of everything.
- We’ve all had a weird couple of years, and some things have changed. You might want to read about the 2021 Trends that Will Challenge your Brand Strategy.
- If you’re in financial services, we’ve got another resource for you, a little financial branding comparison with some of your strongest competition.
4. Feeling a little overwhelmed?
You shouldn’t be, you’ve got this. And if you need a little more guidance we’ve got one more tool for you, we gathered up a step-by-step guide to marketing challenges, including your company branding. Check that out, or download the pdf, and you’ll be well on the way to a successful project. Or contact us and we’ll get it done together.